Cub Camp - Jurassic Adventure!
Dates: June 1-4, 2020
Times: 2:30pm -8:30pm
Location: Wills Park, Equestrian Center in Alpharetta
Cub camp registration must be handled by the Pack. Click HERE to register. Registration and deposit must be received by Wednesday, April 29th.
The Cub Camp program is designed for Tiger, Wolf, Bear, and Webelos Scouts (rising 1st through 5th graders). Northern Ridge District Cub Camp is a place for Scouts from many Packs to have fun and make new friends! Scouts are assigned to Camp Dens for the week. Each den will consist of up 8-10 youth from several Packs.
Throughout camp, the Scouts will have opportunities to complete many achievements towards rank adventures. Northern Ridge Cub Camp is one of several Cub Camps being held throughout the Atlanta Area Council during the summer
- BB shooting
- Sling Shot
- Rank specific activities for all Scouts.
The 2020 camp fees are:
- $125 per Cub Scout (including Tiger Cubs & Girls)
- $45 per young Sibling attending the Tot Lot
For those volunteering full time (or full time shared) there is a rebate. See the volunteer discount page for more details.
Tiger Cubs (rising 1st graders) are encouraged to come to camp, however, they MUST have an adult partner with them at all times. The fee for Tiger Camp is $125 per camper (including two camp t-shirts for the Tiger Cub and two camp t-shirts for their Adult Partner).
Adult Partners (Tiger Parent) do not count towards the Volunteer ration for the Pack.
- All Packs must provide 1 Full-Time (all 4 days) Adult Volunteer for every 3 youth they register
- **A full-time shift may be split, but all 4 days must be covered to count towards the ratio.
- Full time Adult volunteers may register potty trained kids 3 years old – Rising K in the Tot Lot for $45.
- Full time Volunteers may register 2nd grade through 5th grade siblings in the grade appropriate scout program.
- *If you have a rising 1st grade (Tiger) sibling, the parent must attend with the child and the adult does not count towards the volunteer ratios.
- Girls and Boys will be assigned to separate dens. Girls will have at least 1 female den guide. Girl and Boy dens may rotate together through the sessions and work side by side.