This post has been viewed 1979 times
Pack 459 Fall 2019 Camping - Spooky-Ree!
Email to a Friend
Posted on Fri, Oct 18, 2019
Overnight Camping at Bert Adams - Fall Themed Camping with tons of activities!
October 18-20, 2019: Fall Camping - Spooky-Ree
Please register ASAP to secure an Adventure Tent as availability is limited. Must Register by Oct 3 if you are interested in buying the meal plan and/or Spooky-Ree T-Shirts.
Location: Bert Adams Scout Camp, Covington, GA
- Celebrate the season at Spooky-Ree! Spooky-Ree is a fall-themed weekend filled with a fall festival, creepy-crawly nature show, pumpkin carving and decorating, archery, BBs, s’mores and a campfire.
- The highlight of the weekend is the Trick-or-Treating Trail for all Scouts and an extra spooky haunted trail for the older Scouts and adults.
- Every Scout that attends will receive a free pumpkin to carve or decorate along with this year’s limited edition Spooky-Ree Patch!
- Your family can cook your own meals in your campsite or eat in the air-conditioned dining hall.
- You can stay in an Adventure Tent, complete with your own built-in bed and power outlets! Flushing toilets and private showers are featured throughout the camp.
- Scouts, parents, and siblings are encouraged to wear appropriate costumes to the Saturday night campfire!
Find out EVERYTHING you need to know - directions, pictures, pack lists, etc. – this flyer
<p>Fall Camping Registration at Spooky-Ree is open! </p>
You must first create an account to post.