Posted on Wed, Dec 2, 2015
Scout Night @ Alpharetta City Hall. For Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. The evening will consist of a quick tour of the grounds of the new city hall, an opportunity to meet the mayor, and the ability to attend a city council meeting. This event can help many Scouts earn parts of their adventure, elective and Merit Badge requirements.
Alpharetta City Hall
2 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, GA 30009
When - Monday December 7th
- 6:20 PM: Meet on the steps of City Hall.
- 6:30 PM: Pack 459 Cubmaster John Leekley will guide a quick tour around the grounds to show them the library, the gardens, the wooded walkways with the stream, etc. (Taxpayer money at work to improve the quality of life for the community).
- 7:00 PM, come back to the steps of City Hall to meet the mayor.
- 7:25 PM head over to the city council chambers to prepare for the meeting.
- 7:30 PM Council Meeting begins. Scouts are welcome to stay and attend / observe the meeting. Scouts may leave any time they choose
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.